Kristi's Journey

A record of my transition from a boy to a woman. I'm a 20 year old male to female transsexual, and this blog is the permanent record of my journey. It includes, photos, writings, videos and anything I feel so inclined to add.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Homework!


Well I was going to say it was a nice sunny day, but it really mostly rained all day. I spent the better part, well no, all of today doing homework. I wrote 3 papers, all of them over 4 pages long. Someone please shoot me now! However I did have a few nice distratctions throughout the day, I had some great conversations with some people today, and might even go on a little date come saturday, school schedule permitting of course. Which for me is incredibly exciting, I mean for the first time ever I my transition might (and i'm still very cautious, don't want to get hurt) actually go somewhere. I seemed to have discovered wishlists these last couple of days, and wow, I wish I knew about them before, It's like window shopping! I took a lot of homework "breaks" to go wishlist shopping, mostly on VictoriasSecret.com and Fredricks.com, the picture i've attached is of the turtleneck i'm dying to get! It's just so cute. And pink, did I mention I love pink, I think the majority of my wishlists are filled to the top with pink things, pink v-strings, pink thongs, pink sweaters, pink jackets, pink everything! Of course I did include the rest of the colors too, but wow pink! When I did finally finish my homework, so about 10:30 PM, I started on a new document, this one a little more important to me. I decided to create a three year transition overview. I started with the basics and then included all of the drugs, doctors and procedures I wanted, and created a timeline. It's still a work in progress, but I'll post it up here once I finish it up and finalize a few details. Well I think i'm going to take a shower and then sleep! *Kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home