Kristi's Journey

A record of my transition from a boy to a woman. I'm a 20 year old male to female transsexual, and this blog is the permanent record of my journey. It includes, photos, writings, videos and anything I feel so inclined to add.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Life Sucks...

Well these last two weeks (sorry for the lack of updates) have been absolute hell. I guess I'll start off with men. I met this guy online, it's no secret that right now i'm a poor student, and I can't afford my transition whatsoever. Ideally I'd like to find someone who'd like to make me his wife, from boy to a gorgeous t-girl. Many have stepped up to the plate, only to be full of shit down the road. I'm getting pretty used to getting hurt, but this last time was brutal. I'd been talking to this guy for a few days, he even lived close, just an hour away (that's pretty rare considering I live on a island right now), who really seemed genuine, interested and sincere (more so than the fake ones, i'm getting good at telling). We had talked for a couple weeks, and finally had come to the point of a date between the two of us, it was all set up. I stood outside for two hours in the rain, only to walk back to my dorm, no date, no message, no nothing. He's never come online since, doesn't reply to my e-mails. I'm so sick and tired of getting hurt. I wish I could find someone sincere and honest, altough everyday those hopes and dreams seem to distant, so far, and they don't feel like they're getting any closer. For those of you who want a t-girl as your wife, I don't understand, this is an amazing opportunity to have a gorgeous wife with that little extra you love, and i'm so willing and obedient, you'd be in heaven. So that's where i'm at in my life there right now... :(

School, well school's been fun, the reason I have't been online or update lately is because i'm buried in homework! I've spent the last two weeks or so writing papers, and I mean non-stop. It's like I goto class only to come back to the dorm and spend the whole evening writing a thesis, or something like that. In the last two weeks I've written over 80 pages! This is a little overwhelming, but I do want an education, so it's good in the end.

Well I'm off to sit around doing nothing, maybe i'll hop in a chat room or two, status on my transition is well... same place it's always been, nowhere right now. Maybe one day soon it'll finally start, if only those dreams could come true tomorrow! The updates will be back to pretty much daily now, homework is easing up thankfully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home