Kristi's Journey

A record of my transition from a boy to a woman. I'm a 20 year old male to female transsexual, and this blog is the permanent record of my journey. It includes, photos, writings, videos and anything I feel so inclined to add.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My life as of now...

Well I figured since I haven't posted anything about where I am in life, I should do so. Right now i'm 20 years old, 21 in November. I'm attending college here on Vancouver Island (in the Crofton/Duncan area). I'm living on campus in the dorms, completely as a boy :( I hate it, everyday I wake up wishing I could be waking up as a girl, only to realize that dream is still a ways away. Right now i'm in general studies, hoping to do something along the lines of interactive design, or maybe interior design. However my immediate goal is to start and finish my transition by any means possible. At times I have to remember I'm actually in School, because I spend more time researching doctors and procedures, than doing homework, oops! :) But in the end it'll all be worth it. As it stands right now, regarding my plans for transition, i'm hoping to start hormones as soon as I can, during school, and then get some plastic surgery consultations right when I finish, and under the knife shortly after that. I'm hoping for a bunch of facial work, trachea shave (obviously), and maybe a few other things (a boob job eventually, but hormones need to do their work first). I'm also on a diet, and strict workout schedule, and I hate them both, but I already am seeing the huge benefits, and well, a killer body is a definate must for any t-girl :) And lastly, I just posted up some new single & looking "ads" I guess you could call them, mostly over Yahoo! hopefully i'll find someone who isn't full of lies and just out to hurt people, so far it hasn't been too bad, altough it could be better. Well i'm off to do some homework, seems like the responsible thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home