Kristi's Journey

A record of my transition from a boy to a woman. I'm a 20 year old male to female transsexual, and this blog is the permanent record of my journey. It includes, photos, writings, videos and anything I feel so inclined to add.

Monday, October 03, 2005

A Permanent Record...

Finally! I've finally done something useful towards my transition today. I created this Blog so that I can accurately journal every aspect of my transition. So that will include photos, writings, videos, etc. Whatever I can think of really. On top of that, it'll be a great place to learn more about me too, for those of you who feel inclined to do so! So sit back, relax and enjoy the show!

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Bobby O-Williams said...

Just saw your blog after your post concerning cleaning out your computer. When you said "mostly t-girl stuff" I had to look.
You are totally admirable, completely invested and very dedicated.
How can I learn more concerning this transformation that you initiated and how are you now?
You are very interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home